31.7.15

CROCHET & DENIM









Items marked with a * were gifted 

Jacket - Missguided | SkirtASOS | Crop* - In The Style | 
Shoes - Topshop

Another amazing crop top to add to my collection from In The Style. For any of you who follow me on my instagram, will have already seen this beautiful crochet crop top in an orange colour. I can't get enough of them, they are the perfect item to style in so many various ways. This mustard colour is my favourite from all the colours they have available online.

I have paired it up with my denim split front pencil skirt from ASOS. This skirt is a new staple of mine, as it is perfect this time of year to be dressed up or down. I'm really looking forward to styling this in the Winter time with a chunky knit. They have sold out online once before for being the perfect denim choice.

Oh guys, if I haven't mentioned before, you can get 10% off your order online at inthestyle.com with my special code 'MONIQUE10'

Let me know what you guys think to this look below and whether you love the mustard colour with snakeskin as much as I do?...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig