23.7.15

FAVE KNITWEAR









Jumper - Zara | Jeans - Primark | Converse - Schuh

Ahhhhh KNITWEAR :) One of my favourite things in the world, mainly for comfort value and they are always the easiest pieces to style! 

I found this absolute bargain in Zara when I went to London for my birthday. The fact that is has a hood, just made it all the more special. This item will be featured in my upcoming birthday haul video, so keep an eye out over on my YouTube channel 'glitterandgrimes'.

I have just styled it with my cheap but comfy Primark ripped jeans and some white converse. This could quite easily be a look I would live in on a day to day basis. Knitwear and converse are my best friend as soon as the months becomes cooler.

Let me know what you favourite piece of knitwear is below..
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig