18.7.15

A FLARE STATEMENT








Top - Illustrated People | Trousers - ASOS | Sliders - Nike 

Hi guys, how amazing are these glittery orange flares? I wanted to style them quite casual for a Summer time vibe. I love this outfit.. I have on one of my favourite go-to tees by Illustrated People, I popped on a statement necklace and sliders and I was good to go.

I think the trousers worked really well with black and if you are looking for something eye catching but comfortable to take away with you or to wear to an outdoor event or festival, then I would definitely check out this pair online.

To complete the look I would just throw a studded black leather jacket on top and a fedora!

Hope you enjoyed x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig