27.7.15

FLORAL MATTERS.










Items marked with a * were gifted 

Kimono Jacket* - In The Style | Jeans - Topshop | Boots - Whistles
Jacket - Missguided | Belt - H&M

New post for you guys... showing you my new Bella Navy Floral Kimono Jacket from In The Style. As I'm now working with In The Style on a regular basis, it is great to be able to style and show you guys new and exciting pieces that they get in every few weeks. 

I thought this time I would go for something a lot more colourful to add to my wardrobe. I recently attended their star studded event in London last week and chose to dress slightly outside my comfort zone and wear their new floral kimono. Yes, I said floral kimono! It comes in two colours, navy and grey and it's super versatile and easy to style in many different ways.

Even though this is a strong Summer statement item, which you would take on your holidays to either have over a bikini in the day with some denim shorts, or to even wear in the evening as a cover up. I have decided to style this more for the Autumn time and put my own take on a Summery looking kimono.

I have on my grey wash Jamie jeans (faves), with my patient boots and a belt round the middle. It already has small delicate buttons at the front holding it together but I thought I would add a belt for texture and layering. Then you just throw on a small jacket and you are good to go for a cinema date with friends or an evening meal. 

Let me know how you would wear it in the comments box below...

Oh, how could I forget to mention... get 10% off your purchase at In The Style with code 'MONIQUE10'
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig