26.7.15

DUNGAREES LYF









Tee - Zara | Dungarees - Zara | Converse - Schuh

Hi guys.. I have been in search of a great comfy pair of dungarees for awhile now. Ones that aren't like the normal mainstream styles in Topshop and other highstreet stores. 

I wanted some that looked more worn and were also quite baggy. Dungagrees have been super popular this year and are just so easy to throw on over a comfy tee but also to wear in the Autumn/Winter time with a long sleeved top and scarf.

Whilst doing a bit of shopping in London the other week, I popped into Zara and saw they had lots of varied dungarees styles, so I picked out this cute light denim pair with many rips. They are amazingly comfortable, have just the right amount of slouch and go with just about every t-shirt I have in my wardrobe. 

Really happy with my purchase and styling them with my faithful converse is a win, win for me. So if you guys are after something similar, check out Zara, oh and there are also a really nice pair in Urban Outfitters!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig