7.7.15

FEELING GREEN






Items marked with a * were gifted 

Jumpsuit - Motel Rocks* | Sandals - River Island* | Sunglasses - Ray Ban | 
Bag - Warehouse

Oh hi Green!!! Motel Rocks sent me out this awesome wow green jumpsuit. It isn't a colour I would usually wear so boldly and it tends to freak me out wearing just one whole bold colour.. but I friggin love it.

Motel Rocks have made my day yet again and I thought I would style this with all black accessories to give a elegant but grungy spin on the whole look.

I have on my leather-look buckled platform sandals from River Island, a Warehouse crossover bag, buckled choker and Ray Ban sunglasses. This is the perfect look for a day of shopping or a picnic in the sun with friends.

I am forever falling in love with jumpsuits at the minute and dunagrees, as they are a great throw on piece with no fuss, but they really make a statement. You can put under a really cute top, a choker and some sandals and you are good to go. The beauty of this Shelby Jumpsuit is you can dress it up and down to suit the occasion!!

If you guys are after a statement jumpsuit for a night out or just something to wear in the day, then check out this beaut here!

Hope you liked x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig