23.7.15

AUTUMN TRANSITIONING










Items marked with a * were gifted 

Jumpsuit - H&M | Necklace - Primark | Shoes* - Public Desire

Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted as frequently as I would normally do. I haven't been well and as I'm starting to feel much better, I felt it was time to finally edit some of the posts that have been sat patiently waiting in my Macbook library.

I'm definitely transitioning into Autumn now and believe it or not.. I'm over Summer already! Roll on the jumpers, scarves and boots. I'm naturally a Summer baby and I do love the fact the heat lifts peoples moods, but when you live in the UK, it is so unpredictable that is just chaos and confusion most mornings when it comes to deciding on what to wear. 

With the UK Winter time, least we all know where we stand and I LOVE knitwear!
Here is an Autumn transition night time glam look.. I have on a faux suede style jumpsuit/boiler suit which I picked up recently from H&M. I love the colour grey and it is a great colour match for a statement jewellery piece in silver. It pops! 

I have teamed up this outfit with some black glam, which are my most recent pair of PD's, their Megara Lace Up Stilettos. They are so incredibly comfy!! Looking at the height and style of them, this was debatable, but that's one of the things I love about Public Desire, they are always comfortable.

Really hope you have drawn some great inspo from this look, let me know what you guys think in the comment box below :)
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I totally agree, I prefer autumn fashion anyway to be honest! Killer heals, love the look! X

    New blog design and poolside holiday outfit over at-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig