1.7.15

INTHESTYLE | 10% DISCOUNT










Items marked with a * were gifted 

Top - InTheStyle* | Jeans - Primark | Trainers - Converse | Cardigan - Primark

Visited my nan and grandads the other day and seeing as I had my camera on me, I thought I would do a quick day time OOTD post for you guys. InTheStyle recently gifted me this gorgeous burnt orange faux suede top, and I wanted to style it with a casual twist and then for a more night time glam look in a post to come. 

So here is a very casual look, my every day ripped jeans from Primark, pair of converse and a comfy baggy cardigan over the top. I love the accent of colour, whilst keeping everything else very muted.

I have always been a Converse girl and I also own a pair in white and in tartan print, but I always feel like my black and white pair go with just about any outfit, even dresses. So these are such a simple go-to pair.

With my collaboration with InTheStyle this month, I will be showing you various ways to wear some exciting new pieces from their online range and also offer you 10% off this Summer :)

Just use the code 'MONIQUE10' and enjoy!!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig