3.7.15

DENIM DAYS | OH MY LOVE










Dress - Oh My Love | Trainers - Converse | Fedora - H&M

It was another beautiful day in the UK, so I took some quick snaps of my OOTD. Something very simple that I could wear in the garden and out to the shops to pick up some food for the BBQ this evening. 

I have on a basic grey v-neck tee.. a true staple of mine, as I have quite a few variations in my wardrobe. Then I have on my denim Oh My Love dress which I picked up in the sale and then I've finished the look off with my faithful converse.

Hope you like this quick look & all enjoying the beautiful weather.
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love this look especially with the black converse, i need to get myself a pair
    http://shutterandscribble.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig