24.7.15

LIPSY A/W'15







As a blogger, I was lucky enough to select some beautiful pieces from Lipsy's new Autumn/Winter Collection. One being this unique Aztec Tassel Knitted Cape. This is now the newest member to my Autumn transitioning wardrobe and a strong favourite to last be through the colder months ahead.

This cape is from the Michelle Keegan collection. With her Summer range having such huge impact and success, there was no surprise the A/W collection would match the hype and expectation. 

This cape is of the most amazing quality, the material is soft on the skin and it is only £30 online. A piece like this, with so much material, you would expect to pay a lot more. It's monochrome shades and textures make it a strong contender to be the ultimate cover up for most outfits this Autumn.

I will be styling this piece '3 ways' in an upcoming post, but for now I thought I would just take some simple snaps of it on, so you guys could get an exclusive look at what it truly looks like.

Let me know what you think and keep an eye out for my next item, which I'm super excited to show you guys :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig