1.7.15

IN THE SUEDE







Items marked with a * were gifted 

Denim Jacket - Levi's | Crochet Crop - Olive & Frank* | Skirt - InTheStyle* | Trainers - River Island*

It was so hot yesterday and I needed a super cute outfit that I felt comfortable in and could also take with me a casual cover up when I popped out.

I have on my new faux suede skirt from InTheStyle which is the second piece from my collaboration with them. I had seen so many tanned suede skirts on instagram and they always look extremely versatile this time of year, so I picked this to style various different ways. Plus it is super affordable!!

I have styled this with my crochet crop which I was kindly gifted last year and which is always a great Summer essential and I have on my River  Island white trainers with the gold detailing and an oversize black Levi denim shirt which I use as a cover up.

Let me know what you think to this look... & I'm also giving my followers an exclusive 10% off at InTheStyle online. Just use the code 'MONIQUE10' at the checkout!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig