3.8.15

GREY COWL NECK | LIPSY









Items marked with a * were gifted 

Jacket - Oh My Love | Dress* - Lipsy | Boots - Internacionale 

Here I am styling the new grey cowl neck sleeveless dress by Lipsy. This is from Michelle Keegan's New A/W'15 collection. 

I was really excited when asked to pick some pieces from the range online, as her new Autumn/Winter pieces really suit my style and are definitely more edgier this time. There is definitely something for everyone in this collection.

This cowl neck is incredibly comfy and the quality of the material is amazing. It does wonders for your figure by exaggerating your assets with the thick ribbed fabric and it comes with a lovely attachable skinny black belt to nip you in perfectly at the waist. 

I have on my Dr Martens and my studded leather jacket to add a more biker feel to the look, but for any of you wanting to wear this is a more elegant fashion, it also looks pretty awesome with a pair of heels for a night out with friends.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig