24.6.15

BELL SLEEVES | SUMMER PERFECT










Top - ASOS | Trousers - Topshop | Shoes - ASOS | Bag - Warehouse | Necklace - Tara Osborne Jewellery

Arghh I love everything about this outfit, I love stylish yet super comfortable and that is what I always aim for. These Topshop pants are quite a few years old now, but camel coloured bottoms seem a great trend for this year, so I dug these out the wardrobe!! I have styled them with my new ASOS 70s inspired lace front top. 

I have had this for a good few weeks now, and they appear to be out of stock online, but lets hope for you guys they get more back in soon because this top is currently the perfect Summer staple and looks great with both skirt and trouser options. Oh and who doesn't love bell sleeves at the minute.

Then I am showing off my new black minimal accessory.... my new bag :) I love finding bargains like this and I picked this up recently in the Warehouse sale. This perfect black leather-look crossbody bag with the high shine hardware on the front is my idea of a perfect simple look bag which you can take out most days!! It is the perfect size if you are on the go and can get things out of the double compartments really easily.

Hope you guys liked it.. thanks for reading x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig