26.1.14

White on White


Brown Sunglasses - Primark,
White Jumper - Topshop Boutique,
White Shirt Dress - Topshop Boutique,
Monochrome Heels - Missguided,
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors


Welcome to a new fresh look to Velvet Writer.. more clean styling and fresher outfit posts. I am hiding away my bright clothes and edgy ways, for more modern, cutting edge, monochrome trends this month. You will be seeing a fimilar style in most of the posts that follow. I see this as the evolution of my blog and how I see my style and taste changing from when I first started.

I have white on white, both Topshop Boutique pieces. I regret not showing off how amazing this shirt dress underneath and how much structural detail it offers, but I wanted to wear an oversized jumper and accentuate how the dress is slightly londer and curved at the back. 

I think this jumper looks so rich, Topshop in Liverpool no longer sell this jumper anymore, only in black.. but you can still catch this beauty online and on eBay. Mine is quite a big size, as I purposely wanted it over sized, I think it's a size 14. 


Hope you liked it guys!

VW
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous26.1.14

    This is stunning! I love all the textures here, and your shoes are perfect xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can I have your wardrobe!?

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig