16.1.14

CHICKS IN KICKS


Grey Beanie - Stag (Stand Tall Amongst Giants),
 Chicks in Kicks Tee - Connoisseur,
 Black Leather Leggings - Beloved,
White Converse - Online,
Vans Backpack - Vans


I really enjoyed shooting this outfit post. I always feel most comfortable in a beanie and a tee, especially a great beanie and tee. This beanie is from a new favourite brand of mine... STAG! (Stand Tall Amongst Giants) Lets just take a minute to appreciate what an amazing brand name this is.

3...2....1.

When I came across their site, I fell in love with the beanie and the sand leather look badge at the front with their logo in it. The beanies are awesome and so are the t-shirts. I ended up getting one for my boyfriend for Christmas with their logo on. The pricing is really great too. 

I have teamed up my Stag beanie with a Connoisseur tee. My boyfriend discovered this brand and bought me this t-shirt as he thought it looked like me and resembled everything I love. I fell in love with it at Christmas and needed to find out what more this brand had to offer. Their t-shirt collection is dope, they also have a tee dedicated to Breaking Bad, and if any of you were fortunate enough to watch that series, then you will appreciate just how great their tshirt version is.
The girl on the front is really unique and you are sure to wear one of their tshirts and get people talking and begin asking where it's from. I completed the outfit with some leather look leggings, white converse and my new grey Vans backpack.
I really needed a new backpack to take me through the New Year. My old leather one is tearing away at the seams and it is in need of a break. I needed one with stronger arms and had the idea for grey one for quite some time. I had done much research online and had fallen in love with a sand coloured Carhartt one but it was too expensive. In the end I found this grey Vans backpack for just £40 and knew this would be my new companion.
Hope you liked the post guys, leave your comments below.
(All links are in the descriptions)
VW
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig