11.1.14

304# Clothing


Beanie - 304# Clothing,
Sweatshirt - 304# Clothing,



If you haven't yet heard of 304# Clothing... where have you been hiding?

After seeing the amount of attention thrown their way on social sites such as Instagram and Twitter, I had to visit their website just to find out what the hype was all about.

So glad I did, it's a really simple site and easy to find what you are looking for. I had been in search of a great new sweatshirt at the time, so went straight to the jumpers. When seeing their collection I was completely spoilt for choice, the Maroon sweatshirt stood out the most. Maroon is everywhere at the moment and I haven't seen another one like this online. Also their choice of slogans and captions branded on their clothing are a great unique selling point. 

Various ones like 'GO WITH THE FLOW' and 'WE ALL MAKE MIXTAPES' but my favourite read 'PERFECTLY IMPERFECT' for many reasons I needed this sweatshirt in my life, so this was a sure pick for my basket!

Next I had in mind a great beanie that I can wear all through the new year and one that everyone isn't wearing in the city. Sometimes you like the idea of discovering a really amazing brand before it becomes global in your local town. I decided on another maroon piece and I loved the fact the bobble is a different colour and that the badge is on the side in a cute little heart.

If you want to buy any of the items above, just click on the descriptions!

Also check out their site.. they have some really great bags too!

VW
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous11.1.14

    I really love the simplicity of this, definitely one of my favourite colours. xo

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig