24.1.14

Tartan in The Hundreds


Black Snapback - The Hundreds,
Crystal Necklace - Kukee Jewellery,
Black Crop Top - Primark,
Burgandy Skort - Topshop,
Black Boots - Topshop,
Tartan Cloak - eBay
Ring - Kukee Jewellery



Still love my black snapback from last year, which is still available online. Every now and then, I will choose a snapback over a beanie for the day, and I instantly indulge in my great decision. I saw a fellow blogger in long length tartan cardigan and wanted to find my own version, as I thought it would be a great piece over the Christmas period. I have worn it to death and only now have I got round to posting it on my blog.

Here I have matched it up with my amazing Primark crop top, which I caught in the sale for just £3. My go-to skort this Winter in this ox blood colour, some warm tights to fight the cold and black boots. The snapback is for a bad hair day, or if you just feel like adding that bit of edge to an outfit.

That's what I love so much about hats, beanies and snapbacks mainly... they have the ability to make most outfits look edgy and cool. I think they are the perfect accessory and my collection needs its own room soon.

Last but not least I have one my beautifully delicate jewellery by Kukee. I spotted their ring collection on instagram and when I visited their site online, I was absolutely spoilt for choice. In the end I ended up settling for 2 pieces.. a crystal necklace and moon stone ring, both in Silver. I received these as gifts for Christmas and they both haven't left my side. Click the links of the descriptions for my information.

VW
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous25.1.14

    This is gorgeous!I am so obsessed with all the different textures xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit, especially the skirt - it's such a lovely colour!x
    - Jayne
    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig