5.1.14

Gold Chains in the Beanie Life


Black Gold Chain Beanie - River Island,
Black Cloak - Topshop Premium,
Mom Jeans - Topshop,
Glitter Socks - Topshop,
Buckled Boots - New Look


Time to blog some of my amazing Christmas goodies... 

My mum knows how much I love my beanie collection and that a new style or design is always welcome. Something I didn't have, was a nice quality detailed beanie like this. I had no input and it was an pleasant surprise opening this on Christmas day and receiving a fashion gift off my mum that I exactly loved. Normally we have quite different tastes, but it was great that she thought of me and picked this. The fitting it great considering there is a large chain neatly fitted to the front and also I really like how high the beanie is but structured well. The beanie is from River Island and is also sold on ASOS.

I figured this beanie deserved a great outfit, so out came my amazing purchase this new year, this beautiful Topshop Premium satin black cloak. Originally £75, I managed to nab this beauty for just £26 in the sale and the staff dissy thrown on top. It is an absolute steal. I regard this as my new key piece of January. Every girl needs that statement piece to throw on over an outfit, especially with how cold it is still. This is great for the day time as shown here, but also great to throw on for a night out too.

I decided to throw on a small crop top, some pale mom jeans and buckled boots to complete the look. I have always loved pale denim against black, not sure why. Anyways, really hope you love the outfit and Happy New Year everyone.

VW
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love this outfit, amazing beanie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5.1.14

    I'm obsessed with this jacket! You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig