17.1.14

Dusky Pink & Tartan.. And all the Wonderful things...


Tartan Dress - Zara,
Pink Coat - Topshop,
Black Boots - Topshop,
Black Bag - Topshop,
Gold Necklace - Topshop,
Black Frilly Socks - Internacionale



Finally I have blogged my favourite coat of Winter 2013. This naughty purchase before going home for Christmas, was the best decision I made that year. This coat was originally £120 or so and in the sale it had gone down to just £60. I completely forgot about my staff discount on sale items and went to the till after work on Christmas Eve with the intention of paying £60 for this amazing item.

As soon as my manager spoke the words... £45 please, I nearly had a heart attack. This was an absolute steal. The coat is just the most beautiful dusky pink, the material is amazing with the giant black button details and it's so warm too. I felt great leaving work with my new coat, ready to enjoy an amazing 3 days off work. 
This new item has adopted a special wooden hanger in the wardrobe of me. It comes out at least 5 times a week and is by far the best coat I've ever owned, and the fact I got it for just £45, made it all the more satisfying. 

I have put on my old faithfuls from last year, some amazing croc black boots from Topshop and a tartan/lace dress from the Zara sales. I love the blue colours of the tartan against the dusty pink over coat. Since I'm picking all my faves, this black bag from Topshop has also been my go-to handbag from 2013 and I can't see myself putting it down this year either.

Hope you liked my post guys!
VW
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Really love this look! You have such a nice blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC or Bloglovin (or both?!) xx

    http://itslilylocket.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/january-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coat, love the shoes, love the dress, everything is amazing ah! Can't believe the price you got that coat for, it looks so luxurious!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk
    |
    Sammydress Giveaway

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig