30.1.14

MONOCHROME MATTER


Silk Black Cloat - Topshop,
Circle glasses - eBay,
Mesh Jumper - H&M,
White Skort - Zara,
Black Boots - Topshop,
Monochrome Backpack - Primark



I really love this outfit, I know it's really matchy matchy.. but with monochrome being everywhere at the moment and with me loving the shades black and white, it was the perfect ensemble to put together. I am seriously in LOVE with this backpack. I picked it up in Primark last week and took to instagram straight away, keeping my followers in suspense, waiting for this very blog post to reveal where it's actually from. Surprised??

If you guys happen to buy it, which I'm sure you will. Instagram it and tag me in the picture, I want to see how many of my followers have equally amazing taste, and who actually read my posts :)

My whole outfit it surrounding the style of the bag, keeping it really edgy, monochrome obviously and clean lines. I love all these high street brands at the moment and my large circle mirrored glasses are finally out the draw and will be a top favourite over the next month. You can get these anywhere and there are so many variations on eBay.

Hope you like.

VW
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous30.1.14

    These are stunning photos! The textures are amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is flawless!

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig