19.1.14

FRESH PRINCESS


Gold 2 Piece Chain - Freedom Topshop,
Mesh Black Dress - Oh My Love,
Black Leather - Topshop,
Picasso Jacket - Vintage

x I love this mesh dress by Oh My Love, you can wear it anytime and that's the beauty of it. You can wear it in the day underneath a pencil skirt or jacket, but then also wear it on a night out, with some sexy smalls underneath and the layering of jewellery ontop.

This item used to be £32 and is now in the sale for just £18. So use the link in the description above and gets yours now! Oh My Love have such an amazing range of party wear and with them being such a successful concession at my work, it is so tempting watching the turnover of styles every week and refraining from wanting to spend all my money. Their silk pink numbers are to die for too. I'm very excited to see their Summer range.

A very Rihanna inspired look, adding my new gold 2 piece necklace by Freedom at Topshop over this mesh styled dress. The smaller choker has a gold penny attached and the larger one is a lions head. I also have on some simple leather boots and my wacky vintage jacket I bought a few years ago, which is a combination of bright colours and the work of Picasso on the back. Always sure to turn heads during the day.

Hype my look on lookbook guys, or follow me on Bloglovin if you want more of these outfit updates.

VW
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. OMG this look is incredible! That dress is insane <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig