23.1.14

BLACK AND WHITE CO-ORD


Black and White Co-ord - Beloved,
Black Shoes - Zara,

Last year I became so envious of the amount of bloggers discovering fantastic matching co-ords for their wardrobes and blog posts. Yet I have continued to wait until I found the perfect one. This black and white Beloved co-ordinate, including matching top and trousers, seemed perfect for my January blues. It's part of their latest Winter Collection and flying out of Topshop stores.

I have also been waiting for an excuse to wear my beautiful new shoes from Zara, that I managed to sneakily pick up in their sale for just £29.99. Unfortunately during this blog shoot, I managed to scuff the side of the left shoe and it has truly devastated me, as I'm quite the perfectionist.. but the show must go on and I managed to get over it.

Keeping to the black and white theme of the blog post, I have re-used some of my special frames from last year, my 'Cross My Heart' sunglasses, these were a perfect purchase a few months ago and you will be seeing a lot more of these this year.

VW
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous23.1.14

    This is stunning! You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the outfit, it looks amazing on you!x
    - Jayne
    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig