20.3.14

COMFY DAY










So, I'm finally better after one of the worst weekends of my life. This was meant to be a relaxing week off work and it's been a disaster because I've been so ill. I'm slowly on the mend now and I have this new comfy outfit post for you guys. I've also had a lot of time on my hands to think over a few things in life and I'm think about changing the name of my blog.

I know this seems a crazy idea and it's going to be so much hassle but I feel it will be worth it in the end. It's not necessarily something bloggers tend to do for fear of confusing their audience, but I think in order to progress and grow further, I would like a new name more suited to my style. I will announce it on Instagram over the next few days! Oh also, anyone still using www.velvetwriter.com will be redirected!

Let me know what you think about the whole name changer?

Jumper - Topshop Boutique
Jeans - HERE
Pumps - New Look
Phone Case - H&M
SHARE:

1 comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig