30.3.14

TIE DIE FOREVER


Hello, I have a new post for you guys showing off my amazing Missguided Heels with this cute little pink tie die dress. This dress is a sure winner for the Summer and I love how it reveals the shoulders.

How amazing are my shoes? Everybody went crazy for them on my instagram when I first got them acouple of weeks ago. They are pretty high with a 6 inch heel but weirdly, incredibly comfy! Unfortunately they don't sell them on the site anymore (sad face) but you can get these heels from various online sites and even eBay i think.

Follow me on bloglovin guys and also my instagram for more outfit updates!

Dress - Vintage
Shoes - Missguided
Lipstick - Primark
Ring - Pandora
Necklace - Kukee
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig