21.3.14

SOME NEW THINGS...


Firstly I have an exciting announcement on Instagram tonight... the new name of my Blog:)


Also, I have tried something very different today and I will be revealing exactly what that something is, tomorrow on Twitter & Instagram! (Big clue in picture above)


I recently had my hair done and I'm so in love with it! It's ombre now and the colours blend amazingly well. I haven't had much time to really show it off, so keep a close eye out for my new hurr in my upcoming outfit posts.
Lastly, my new snakeskin journal hasn't left my side since purchasing it last week. I have been using it to write lots of blogs notes and future ideas. So you will have to wait and see what great things I have instore.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Ohh are you starting a youtube channel? And looking forward to your new name, although I like yours now! I've been trying to think of a new one for mine for so long and it's so hard. Will keep a look out on insta ;)

    Little Black Russian

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures! the journal is very nice:)
    lots of love' RK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, love the hair and I can't live without a journal! xo

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig