6.3.14

BLUE FUR / NEW SPECS



I am definitely attracted to all this sparkly and when I spotted this amazing lime fully sequined top in the sale for just £20, I had to have it (one of those) I went slightly crazy and decided to team it up with my black Topshop PVC skirt and my H&M bowler hat from last year. I really need a new hat to replace this but haven't yet found the right one. I decided to keep it colourful and wear a bright blue fur coat on top. I wanted to contrast of the lime and the clue together, and the fact this is just an awesome coat!

I recently had my eyes tested again, and yes I am happy to know, that my eye sight is bloody getting worse.. great I say. So with that unfortunate news it was time to treat myself to some new specs. I had an amazing pair of prescription Ray Bans and sadly lost them in February last year, so it was time to hurt the bank account again and buy those babies again. I also got myself this quirky Bench pair, I love the shape and I'm building a great collection of great glasses.

I still feel quite nervous in my glasses and how I look and come across. Obviously I see myself in the mirror, but I don't fully know they look and I only started going short sighted when I was 18/19, so it was difficult coming to terms with the fact I would need glasses for lessons, lectures and for driving, but now I try embrace it and let them have a part in the my style. 

Hat - H&M
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Coat - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Glasses - Bench

VW
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous6.3.14

    That skirt is somewhat amazing - I also love the colour of your jacket xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this outfit, it's perfect. That lime crop top is so amazing!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig