9.3.14

STRIPE CROP / NEW BALANCE









In love with this crop top, Topshop you have done so well! I chose the black one with the white stripes, but it also comes in white with black stripes. With this lovely sunshine burst we're having, I will be wearing this crop a lot more in the upcoming months. I have teamed it up with my trusty mom jeans and I am yet to buy myself two new pairs..the faded black pair and the vintage pair, next pay day it will happen.

I have on my new balance trainers, they were one of my ultimate presents this Christmas, deciding on the black, white and grey pair, has made it so much easier to team them up with nearly every outfit. I actually have to refrain from wearing them every day at work. I'm still loving this Topshop black jacket I picked up in the sale, I managed to find one for my mum too. Details and accessories include my monochrome backpack from Primark. They still have these backpacks available in the masses, so get yourself to your local store, this bag is a dimepiece.

Crop Top - Topshop
Jacket - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Trainers -New Balance
Backpack - Primark

VW
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I adore this outfit, love that crop top!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9.3.14

    This is gorgeous, I love the roll ups on the jeans xo

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig