22.3.14

DRESSES WITH CONVERSE











Hi guys, I know I was meant to announce the new name of my blog last night but there has been a small delay, so it will be tomorrow. Here is a cute little outfit post of my new hat, converse and my Zara silk tartan dress with a white Topshop jersey crop underneath. I'm embracing the Spring by wearing a dress... but not willing to take the jeans off just yet.

Hat - H&M
Top - Topshop
Dress - Zara
Jeans - Primark
Shoes - Converse
Glasses - Ray Ban
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love how you have layered the dress to be more edgy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, you look great! Jenna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Converse are such a go to shoes for me! LOVES!

    xoxo

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig