26.3.14

COAT FROM HEAVEN















I haven't got round to wearing this coat as much as I should. I got this amazing off white coat in the sale not long after Christmas for just £40. It's a heavenly colour and just a key over sized piece. I have it on with a simple white tee and my favourite black skinny jeans. When I'm wearing a great coat, I feel the need to put on my best Michael Kors rose gold watch. This watch never gets old and I still love to wear it after having it so long. 

I recently set up a Depop guys!! My username is stonerags, so be sure to follow me on it as I'm selling sooo many of my clothes this weekend for some extra cash. Will keep people posted on instagram of what I'm actually selling. I have some amazing things, but I just don't have the room for all my clothes.

Coat - Topshop
Watch - Michael Kors
Jeans - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Tee - Topshop
Glasses - Ray Ban
Clutch - Primark
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig