23.3.14

LEATHER DUNGAREES
















The new name is out there.. Introducing GLITTER AND GRIMES!!! I have a new logo, new instagram look and a new twist on my twitter. Follow me on instagram by typing in glitterandgrimes. Then @GlitterNGrimes on Twitter. Really hope my readers can take to the new name and look. It's already had a great response on Instagram, so please let me know what you think.

Here is an outfit post I loved doing to celebrate the new name :) ... leather look dungarees with some killer bargain sandals. Really loving this look and these dungarees might be my staple wardrobe piece this month.

Beanie - H&M
White Crop - Topshop
Leather Dungarees - Topshop
Silver Choker - Forever 21
Gold Chain - Primark
Sandals - New Look
Ring - Pandora
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig