29.12.13

TARTAN & MESH


Tartan Skort - Topshop,
Mesh Jumper - H&M,
Holographic Purse - Primark,
Denim Jacket - Bite Me Clothing

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I had one of the best.. I spent it with everyone I love, and enjoyed a nice three days off work. 

But, I'm back in the blogging game, ready for an amazing new year and to watch my blog grow through 2014. Only now have I really begun putting in the effort it deserves, with regular posts and a genre and style that I now want to continue with.

I really hope to gain more followers and blogger friends in the new year ahead, so here is still a nice Christmassy outfit post for you all, as I am still going hard on the tartan trend, as I feel it is still going to be around over the next few months and I'm not really to give up these amazing pieces in my wardrobe.

VW
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this look <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this outfit, that mesh top is amazing and I adore that skort!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk
    |
    Sammydress Giveaway

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig