14.8.15

SWINTER | INTHESTYLE








Items marked with a * were gifted 

Dress* - In The Style | Jacket - Levis | Boots - Topshop | Necklace - M&S

I was reading Grazia magazine today when I came across the word.... Swinter!!!:)

That word, if it's even an official word, it's bloody perfect. It describes the current state of this past month, and also describes the struggle we are all going through trying to find an appropriate outfit to wear. "Why do you have a skirt on, but a jumper in your hand?" "It's Swinter, what do you expect!!"

Ok, enough of that great word I have come across, let's talk more of this beautiful silk mauve/blush coloured cami dress I recently got from In The Style,  I am absolutely in love with it and this colour! I am also giving my readers a special 10% off their website, just keep reading..

Straight away I wanted to pair this dress with some black boots and give it more of an edgier vibe. I love the split detail in the front and this is definitely something I would wear to a blogging event or dinner in London with friends. The dress is super flattering with its soft fabric and can also be style with some sexy heels and a leather jacket.

I am yet to do an evening look with this dress, so please keep an eye out for more!

Use code 'MONIQUE10' for 10% off In The Style :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig