6.8.15

SHOEAHOLICS






Items marked with a * were gifted 

Shoes* - Shoeaholic | Jumper* - Mink Pink | Bag - H&M | Jeans - Matalan

For all of you who follow me on my instagram account 'glitterandgrimes', I have been so excited to show off my new Kurt Geiger leather shoes which I got from Shoeaholics. I've currently teamed up with them to give my readers and followers an exclusive discount code for an amazing 20% off (thank me later). 

You guys will be over the moon I've now introduced you to this site, if you haven't heard of it already! It is a blogger favourite and there are so many amazing designer brands on there, at the most affordable prices. I chose the Kurt Geiger Lazarus shoe, the leather makes them incredibly comfy and I fell in love with the croc detailing and the gold element at the front. I feel these will be a great staple flat shoe to see me through to Autumn. 

Check out the site and let me know what you guys think and also head over to my instragram page to see some close ups! 

Use code 'MONIQUESHOE20' at the checkout ;) 
(This is valid a week only guys 3rd-9th Aug)

I'm also collaborating with Mink Pink at the moment, as a UK based blogger, it is such a privilege to be showcasing such a well known and popular Australian brand. 

I have some amazing pieces to show you and one being this gorgeous black high neck jumper. It is super soft and comfortable and has a cut out back detail. What I love about the Mink Pink brand is they always add something extra special and something different to all their designs and pieces. Something that really makes them stand out from other brands of this audience.

I have styled this all black jumper with a pair of skinny jeans and my new favourite black bucket bag from the high street at H&M for just £19.99. You could style this however, as a dress with a pair of your favourite converse, or even with a skirt and boots. It is a great versatile piece this A/W.

Hope you liked this post, for more follow me on Bloglovin!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig