19.8.15

STYLING MY VANS









Items marked with a * were gifted 

Jeans* - In The Style | Trainers - Vans | Top - Peacocks

Finally got a post up in some Vans.. it's been a long while. I have always been a converse girl, as I never really liked the original style vans, but this new-ish style I love and I have definitely been swaying more to putting my Vans on in a morning instead. 

I love how this popular monochrome pair goes with just about anything in your wardrobe, from jeans to dresses. They are able to instantly transform the look of an outfit by making it more edgier and quite tomboy, which I always like.

My favourite way to style mine are with my favourite pair of blue ripped jeans from In The Style and this casual V-neck top I picked up in Peacocks because I love this colour with denim. 

This super laid back look has my name all over it right now and my instagram seems to have gone into a cream/beige frenzie all of a sudden, so it seemed appropriate to show you this regular look I have been going for.

How do you style your Vans?

x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Such a chilled comfortable look without being boring! Fab! X

    Dungaree loving over on-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig