5.8.15

HENNA CREPE BELL SLEEVES










DressMissguided | Jacket - Oh My Love | Shoes - ASOS

Hi guys.. so this was infact my birthday outfit, which I wanted to recreate for you in a simple outfit post so you could see what I chose a few weeks back and wore on a night out with friends, which didn't make it to instagram.

Everyone wants to look extra special on their birthday right? So I went and treated myself to a new dress and killer heels. Then put them together and what did I get.. an awesome birthday attire!!

Here is what I got, I picked up this amazing henna print skater dress from Missguided. My birthday was last month, so white seemed perfectly appropriate with it being the middle Summer. I mostly fell in love with the crepe bell sleeves and the henna detailing. It was nothing I had ever seen online before and I knew it would make a great statement.

I then spotted these amazing heeled sandals on ASOS and fell in love instantly, I didn't even care if they went with the dress or not.. I was wearing them!! The dark wooden detail and studs look really expensive and they are surprisingly now the most comfortable pair of heels I own. I love the long laces which you tie up your ankle in various different ways to create different looks each time. 

I just threw on a studded black leather jacket over the top to match the whole grudge vibe and I was good to go.

It is safe to say that this is my far my favourite outfit of the year. Let me know what you think?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig