24.8.15

MATALAN COMPETITION









Items marked with a * were gifted

Trousers - Matalan | Jumper - Matalan | Jacket - Matalan | Pumps - Matalan

Right guys.. so I'm currently in a blogger competition for Matalan. I was super excited when I was asked to be involved in their new blogger competition, alongside 3 fellow fashion bloggers. 

Our task was to style their new zip back jumper from their current knitwear range! Our budget was £40 to spend on other various Matalan items in order to create a complete look from head to toe. 

This jumper comes in various different colours, I chose the dusky pink colour, as I'm really loving this blush colour at the moment, especially with denim. I wanted a really casual, yet smart look, so I chose their skinny distressed jeans (which are incredible by the way), their comfortable but stylish silver flatforms and I decided to complete the look with one of their textured boyfriend blazers. All of which are at amazingly affordable prices!!

I love the burnt orange colour against the dusky pink, with both being such soft tones for Autumn, they really compliment eachother. Then the silver shoes really add that pop  at the end to complete an overall trendy Matalan look.

I chose this outfit to suit a wide audience and range of people. With Matalan having such a large demographic and vast age range of people buying from their website. This was a look which would appeal to many. You could also swap these pumps for a lovely pair of heels and take this outfit into the night.

Right guys, how you can help me WIN this comp :)

Just head over to Matalans Facebook page or use this link below and like my picture over the other 3 bloggers. 

The winner is the blogger with the most likes on their picture and I would really love to win!

Click here to like my picture

Thank you xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I absolutely love the collocations - these look so stylish!

    Lynda
    www.dylanqueen.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entire outfit speaks to me on SO many levels!! It is pure perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe this look is all Matalan! I love the jeans, they look like a really nice fit!

    Sinead
    http://www.lovestylemindfulness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig