24.8.15

VLABEL | SUIT UP









Items marked with a * were gifted 

Trousers* - VLabel London | Jacket* - VLabel London | Trainers* - River Island

Thanks to VLabel London I know own this beautiful suit! It fits like a glove and has the most beautiful fabric. I was nervous about ordering a suit, as I have bought many from the likes of Topshop and ASOS and you are always happy with either the fit of the jacket or the trousers, but never both.

I was pleasantly surprised when both pieces fit me perfectly, and this really shows in the quality of the fabric and the design. It is a beautiful off-white/pearl colour and the whole suit has a shine to it. 

I especially love the tassle detail at the end of the jacket, this jacket would really look amazing dressed down with jeans or a stand out piece over a dress. There is just so many ways in which you could style this suit and definitely a strong staple for this coming Season.

I have styled mine quite simply to show you guys and have put on my comfy River Island trainers to give it more of a trendier look. 

Please let me know what you guys think?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig