11.8.15

SUPER CASUAL








Items marked with a * were gifted

Jacket - Levis | Crop top* - In The Style | Jeans - Topshop | Trainers - Nike

This is when I feel most comfortable, when I'm in my favourite pair of jeans, favourite trainers, a cute crop and an oversized vintage Levi to cover up. This is my perfect attire for this time of year and a winning casual girl-skater look. 

I believe everyone should own a Levi denim jacket, I have two. A medium wash denim and a light wash one. Something else you all should own.. is one of these In The Style crochet crop tops. They are so pretty and come in all different beautiful colours. I have this burnt orange colour and also a beautiful mustard colour. I think I would quite like to get my hands on the white one next :)

Let me know what you guys think to this 'super casual' look and what is your favourite outfit?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig