2.9.15

CHUPA CHUPS









Top - Primark | Shoes - Topshop | Choker - Forever 21

Hey guys, so I took a few days off to clear my head from social media and begin brainstorming new looks and ideas for my blog and future projects.

I will be making some new tweaks and changes to my blog and I will also be giving my Instagram and Twitter a new feel too. I was wondering whether to start paying more attention to my Facebook page? I didn't really think Facebook was really relevant in the blogging world but it has been receiving quite a few views lately and I'm wondering if any of you fellow bloggers out there find FB successful?

Oh and when all the new changes are done guys, it would be great to know what you think? :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig