7.10.13

TARTAN HOMIES




Homies Beanie - Vintage (Leeds),
White Shirt - Select,
Tartan Trousers - Primark,
Gold Buckled Boots - eBay,
Bag - Vintage

Hello, I'm back with another outfit post for you this evening. I'm still excepting more tartan into my wardrobe this Autumn/Winter and still open minded to a few more garments if they take my fancy. Currently I have fallen for a fellow fashion blogger's blog, where they is a fabulous tartan piece, but then Velvet Writer will need a new name if I carry on. Let's talk about my pants.. these tartan wonders had people talking, they were out in the roses red colours and also navy. I wanted to go all out TARTAN and went for the more traditional colour, well I think this is the more traditional colour tartan.
c
Anyways, you can't fault them for looking expensive and great quality. The fabric is great and the pocket detail, with their leather look lining is a great touch for national bargain high street chain Primark. I wanted a cute pair of tartan pants because I had seen so many black and white pairs walking around the streets of Liverpool. I wanted to wear them with my cute small black fluffy jumper here.. www.velvetwriter.com/2013/09/primarks-fluffy-power.html

I had planned to go for a nice dinner date with my boyfriend and wanted a nice outfit to match the mood I was in. So that is exactly what I wore, along with some leather boots from Topshop. This time I have gone for a more crisp look. Putting on a white skirt, nice buckled boots and a vintage beanie to make it more of a day time look.

VW
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous7.10.13

    Those trousers are amazing! You look gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig