5.10.13

ALL IN BLACK GLITTER




Black Glitter Top - Diffusion,
Black Glitter Skirt - Diffusion,
Black Leopard Socks - New Look,
Studded Creepers - eBay

I've seen so many different glitter combos on the high street. I have been meaning to get my hands on a cute little set for quite some time now. This caught my eye online, a small glitter top and matching skirt. I have seen so many similar in Topshop but way above my budget. The top and the skirt were just £15 each, a whole outfit for just £30. 

This is a great outfit for a night out with the girls, it can be a really glam look at night but I decided to spin a more casual feel for the blog shoot, by matching it up with some socks and creepers. You really can wear this anywhere, to a gig, or even just for a nice meal. For future outfits I will be wearing the top with some Mom Jeans, or some leather leggings and the glitter black skirt with a pastel pink jumper, adding a nice Winter twist.

I have started taking my photos just outside my flat in Liverpool. I live right in the heart of the city centre and me and my boyfriend are finding some great urban/city scenery to locate my blog shoots. Let me know what you guys think, as I have tried a new look, what with the new colour of my hair, I have adapted a new style and now I was to really bring the atmosphere of the City I live in.

VW
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous5.10.13

    THis is stunning! You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two piece is amazing, it looks so good on!!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig