3.10.13

OH MY LOVE & BITE ME CLOTHING



Black Maxi Dress - Oh My Love,
Leather Boots - Topshop.
Camo Unicorn Jacket - Bite Me Clothing,
Tartan Headband - Primark

Lately I am in love with Oh My Love, as you will become familiar with in new blog post to come. This has become more apparent when I work alongside them in Topshop and I get to see all the new pieces that come through. I have brought so many things now and their quality and eye for design is perfect. This silk style long black maxi dress with the cut out sides and slits by the leg, instantly caught my eye. I love anything black, silky and elegant. That description is always a must have in my wardrobe, as you can never go wrong with a black number and it always becomes a key component in your wardrobe for mix and matching and pulling other garments together.

I have recently been working alongside Bite Me Clothing, having the opportunity to showcase their fabulous range of custom made clothing, especially their jackets. This unicorn one in particular you can purchase in a local vintage store in the heart of Liverpool, on one of the famous shopping streets Bold Street. Bite Me Clothing are going from strength to strength and I was honoured when they asked if I would begin blogging some of their unique pieces. Lauren the owner, designer and manager of the company kindly gave me one of their amazing denim jackets as a gift. I took that baby to Barcelona with me (in next post).

I decide to throw on a tartan headband for the fun of it, this was from Primark, an amazing find and one that is already tied for you, as I'm no good at getting all creative and doing it myself.

VW
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You look stunning - this dress is amaze!

    Would love for you to check out my latest posts.

    Charlie xx
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This jacket is so stunning, look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3.10.13

    That dress is incredible, and you ROCK it! Love this whole look xo

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig