14.10.13

FLAUNTING IN A FLUFFY PELMET





Grey Top - New Look,
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors,

I love this outfit and as my boyfriend has started taking me pictures for me, we wanted a nice Autumn background, in the evening, under a large tree. I have been dying to blog my baby pink pelmet skirt. I think it's just perfect, it can go with absolutely anything and is a fabric and colour that has the ability to make any outfit utterly adorable. 

I bought it in work because I had this vision of a gorgeous baby blue jumper to go with it, but instead I found this amazing buy at New Look.. a beautiful sleeveless grey blouse with a high neck, the fabric is of great quality and has a textured feel. This blouse was just £12.99, an absolute bargain.

Again I have worn my new black cut out gold buckled boots, I am definitely getting my wear out of them now and it's always great when you find a great styled shoe that is actually comfy to wear. I recently wore this outfit for a new out shopping with my mum and nan over the weekend. We went for a little shopping spree and a nice lunch, it was perfect.

 VW
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous14.10.13

    What stunning photos! I love your skirt and your hair looks os cool xo

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig