6.10.13

WHITE COLLARS & GOLD BUCKLES





Black Jumper with collar - Primark,
Black Leather Look Backpack - Primark,
Black Gold Buckled Boots - eBay,
Rose Gold Watch - Michael Kors,
Plain Black Frilly Socks - Primark

How amazing is this jumper? They also do it in navy blue with a leather look black collar. I spotted the navy one a week or so after I had purchased this one, but still feel I made the right choice between the two. This jumper is fairly long, so that you can comfortably wear it as a dress.

I'm usually a size 8 but I picked this jumper up in a size 10, just to be sure it would cover up my dignity and look just like a jumper dress. I recently went to Leeds for the weekend with my boyfriend, as that's where he's from. Wearing this exact outfit, it was a lovely day and I felt the perfect temperature, we went for a meal, for a game of bowling and to look around the shops, generally a great all round outfit to look stylish but stay comfortable at the same time.

I love that the fresh white collar look is back in, I already have a few pieces similar which I will be blogging for you this coming week. I'm wearing my new gold buckled ankle boots from eBay, also seen in the previous post www.velvetwriter.com/2013/10/oh-my-loves-perfect-match-wild-grey.html

One of the things I love best about these detailed boots, is the cut out features on the sides, so that you can wear them with no socks and reveal your feet, or with various style socks, allowing them to really stand out, as you can see in my post above, I'm wearing cute little black frilly socks to add some more detail. Also on my day out, my faithful backpack came with me, a leather look, medium sized bag from Primark for just £9.00. This backpack in particular flew off the shelves, but even if this exact style isn't in your local store, they always have an amazing range of backpacks, so you're sure to find something to suit your style.

VW
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Literally gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6.10.13

    You look such a classy lady! Love those shoes xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i saw the jumper dress in Primark and i was unsure about it. It looks gorgeous on you, may have to go back and purchase it! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
    Check out my giveaway to win Real Techniques and NUXE goodies!

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig