2.10.13

PULL OFF THE CLOAK




Cloak Beanie - Ark,
Black & White Shirt - Fred Perry,
White Tee - Abandon Ship Apparel,
 Jeans - All Saints,
Wax Jacket - Vintage  

As you may already know, I love guys clothing, so this is always a great opportunity for me to style my boyfriend and do the odd blog post dedicated to the men fashion this season. Autumn is in full force and as we take a step out onto October ground, it's inevitable that a coat is always needed now, just in case. 
I have styled Jack in some pale coloured jeans, with his old faithful black converse, a trusted Tee by Abandon Ship Apparel and with the use of layering this Autumn, I have placed a black and white checked Fred Perry skirt over the top. Making sure to not head the sick design of the Tee, I have left the shirt casually open, along with a Cloak navy beanie and a vintage large coat.

VW
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Anonymous2.10.13

    He looks GOOD! Love that hat so much and the shirt is so cool. Love the location you chose too xo

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig