21.10.13

TOPSHOP BOUTIQUE & LEOPARD BACKPACKS




White Jumper - Topshop Boutique,
Pale Denim Mom Jeans - Topshop,
Black Buckled Boots - eBay,
Leopard Backpack - Primark,
Black Matte Chain Bracelet - Forever 21

I love this outfit, I love a great casual outfit.. one I can go to work in, feel stylish but comfortable all day. I purchased my Mom Jeans in the Summer time but they are definitely selling out this October. Mine are very pale but there are some great darker denim Mom Jeans that everyone needs in their wardrobe. I bought this gorgeous oversized minimal, fresh white jumper from Topshop Boutique and wearing it with my jeans, is simple but effective.

I decided to wear my eBay boots and rolled up my jeans more at the bottom. Wearing my fresh white jumper was a perfect opportunity to blog was previous POTW 'Pick of the Week'. My amazing leopard print backpack. This backpack is perfect for just £9. The material is so soft, the leopard print, with the gold buckled accents, really makes it look expensive and classy against my new fave white jumper.


VW
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. okay I seriously love the simplicity of this outfit! you look unreal bab!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with that jumper <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig