14.10.15

OVERSIZED MINIMAL JUMPSUIT


I have always been a fan of a jumpsuit, I think they are really effortlessly stylish and they are extremely versatile for both the day time and the night. Their only disadvantage would be wanting the bathroom. Once I saw this oversized jumpsuit on ASOS I fell in love.. it is so beautiful and I knew it would be really comfortable for my trip to Ireland last weekend...
















I needed something comfortable for a day of travelling and a plane journey. I loved the idea of an oversized jumpsuit and its soft woven material, it made for the perfect flight attire. I decided to style this with my Vans and slip a white t-shirt underneath from Zara.

You can wear this without a t-shirt, just with the weather being so changeable in October, I thought it was a safe option. I also have my favourite leather jacket over the top, which you guys will have seen if you follow me on my Snapchat 'moniqueagar'. 

Really hope you guys like this simple look, I also kept accessories to a minimum too!

Jumpsuit - ASOS
Vans - Office

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig