30.10.15

LAZY OAF x CASPER


It's Halloween tomorrow and I have an awesome collab to share with you guys. 
Lazy Oaf recently launched their new collection in collaboration with Dreamworks & kindly gifted me some pieces to share with you over this Spooky season...









This is probably the most exciting collaboration I have ever seen. I am a huge fan of this Spooky time of year and for those of you who want stylish, but still incorporating the theme of Halloween, Lazy Oaf has brought to you these minimal, monochrome pieces, inspired by the one and only Casper The Ghost!! (if you hadn't guessed already)

Not only is this a collection for Halloween but all year round, and if you are a lover of the movie Casper like me, then just owning one of these pieces will soon be a quick priority of yours. I am in love with the simple design of this black and white shirt, with Casper written down the front and a small logo of the character. The branding it so well done and the fabric super soft. I have just teamed this up with my knee high boots.

To take a look at the rest of the collection, click here!

I'm really excited to show you guys what else I picked up, keep an eye out tomorrow over on my instagram @ glitterandgrimes to find out ;)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig