6.10.15

LLUNAA








Items marked with a * were gifted 

Jacket* - Llunaa | Top - Urban Outfitters | Jeans - ASOS | Bag - New Look | 
Shoes* - Simmi Shoes

What better way to kick off October than with a new furry jacket to keep me stylish and warm. All thanks to the Llunna boutique online! Llunaa is a luxury brand, with super edgy designs, yet remaining very feminine. This furry jacket is absolutely beautiful and I really wish the pictures did it justice. This will be a true statement for the Winter.

This is definitely a new strong staple piece to add my my collection of staple jackets, perfect for adding glam to a day time outfit with Winter boots, or even over a dress in the evening time if you are heading to a show!

I have styled this with my new ASOS jeans, a Adidas polo neck and my new Simmi shoes in a beautiful nude suede. This look is definitely very me, I still love mixing girly accents with a hint of sports luxe, I pray this trend never ends.

All links are in the description bar, let me know what you think to this furry little number below...
SHARE:

1 comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig