11.10.15

ADIDAS | URBAN OUTFITTERS


I wanted to share with you guys one of my favourite looks from London Fashion Week which I didn't get to show you all on my social media. I am still a huge fan of the sports luxe.. as it transcends to more sophisticated heights. Here is my take on the trend..






Hat - H&M | Top - Urban Outfitters | Skirt - River Island | Shoes - Simmi | Bag - New Look

I had been searching all over London during Fashion weekend with my good friend Olivia, for a plain Adidas originals tee in black and white. You know when you just have a vision for an outfit and it can be something completely random that you are searching for but you HAVE to have it. Then when you get your heart set on it, the items seem to disappear from all stores!!

I knew that they sold them on ASOS, but I needed something that very weekend. We searched high and low, when I remembered Urban Outfitters sometimes do an Adidas sportswear section... that's when dreams came true.. I found this amazing high neck version, with a black sheer panelled back. It was perfect and I didn't even know it existed. It paired perfectly with my new tan suede pencil skirt from River Island and black heels from Simmi shoes. Match made.

My accessories include a new fedora in a deep green colour, which is now my favourite hat and my studded clutch, which you guys have seen before, from New Look. 

I have tried linking all the items above for you :) Let me know what you think to this outfit in the comments below and also what you think to my new blog layout..

x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow

pinterest

MONIQUE AGAR

WISHLIST

Blogger templates by pipdig